Sunday, May 23, 2021

Connecting Zwift to Adidas for the "Run For The Oceans" upcoming event?

Why are we connecting Zwift to Adidas for the "Run for the Oceans" upcoming event?


Here's some detail for you:


FIGHTING OCEAN POLLUTION TOGETHER

From May 28 - June 8 we will #RunForTheOceans. Together with adidas and the Parley Ocean School, we’ll help reduce the amount of plastic waste that makes it into our oceans. For every 1 km you run, 10 bottles will be removed and intercepted from beaches and island communities (up to 500,000 pounds).


I admit it wasn't easy, and the free level of the App Formerly Known As Runtastic has some level of lameness, but I'm doing my part. You know, since I'll be logging in my 15k of running that very long week on Zwift Running anyway. How about you? Let me know how it goes for you. #zwiftrunning

#zwift

#adidasrunning #runtastic


No comments:

Post a Comment