Saturday, May 22, 2021

Makuri Sea To Tree Speedrun? 4x = 2 miles in 10 minutes [Zwift Running]

What happens when you edit your video in 4x speed?

You get a 10 minute speedrun through the new "Japan" map area in Zwift Running, Makuri Island.
Even though I had some decent views on my first Makuri Island Zwift Running Sea to Trees route yesterday, this just had to be done. It's actually funny to watch myself all stop motiony there in the lower right corner. It's funny to watch my virtual Zwift Running avatar all stop motiony. Anyway, hope you enjoy this map as much as I have.

Did you get a chance to do it? Is it live in AppleTV yet? Let me know. I'm going to explore and record more here in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more exciting run-alongs here.

Be sure to subscribe and watch this playlist for the rest of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment