Saturday, May 22, 2021

Zwift Running: Makuri Island [Japan] Sea to Tree Route Complete

Have you been as excited as I have been to receive this awesome new world in Zwift Running? Makuri Island honoring Japan with the Sea to Tree Route which I'm showing complete here in the default direction.

I had tried yesterday on the AppleTV but it wasn't available quite yet. Apple is always just a bit behind the rest due to the App Store having to approve updates for most apps?

Anyway, took my laptop out to the garage, put new batteries in my Bluetooth keyboard, hooked up an ancient webcam, a lavalier mic and off I go. Running Stryd footpod and Wahoo TickrX heart rate strap to a Win10 gaming laptop via ANT+ on an extender cable.

As a "backup" I'm also recording via RunCline on an iPad then exporting to Stryd Power Center. What's the dif? In Zwift you don't get elevation reporting unless you use RunCline as your Bluetooth sender. This is maybe important if elevation is your main goal of a workout, but at 2% incline I wasn't about to worry about it this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment